English naturalist and biologist (1809–1882)
Charles Darwin (February 12, 1809 – April 19, 1882) was a British naturalist who created the Theory of Evolution.
- "The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us; and I for one must be content to remain an agnostic."
- Simple: People can not know how life began, so I am not sure if there is a god or not.
- It is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.
- Descent of Man (introduction)
- Simple: Those who are foolish say that science cannot solve a problem.
- ↑ "Charles Darwin". Google Books. Retrieved on February 18, 2009
- Charles Darwin on Wikipedia
- Charles Darwin on Wikimedia Commons
- Works by Charles Darwin on the English Wikisource