- Catherine Holt: So, what day are you on?
- What it means: She is asking what day in The Love Dare he is on.
- Caleb Holt: Uh... 43.
- Catherine Holt: There's only 40.
- Caleb Holt: Who says I have to stop?
- Simple: Who has said that I have to stop at 40?
- Caleb Holt: Marriage isn't fireproof.
- Simple: Marriage is not fireproof.
- Michael Simmons: Fireproof doesn't mean the fire will never come. It means when the fire comes that you will be able to withstand it.
- Simple: "Fireproof" does not mean there will never be problems. It means that when there are problems, you will be able to stop them from hurting your marriage.
Quotes about the film
- "I can tell you it's a drama/romance about marriage. Our goal is to reinforce God's intention for marriage." – Alex Kendrick
- Simple: Fireproof will be a drama/romance film about marriage. We want to show in this film what God intends marriage to be.