German-American philosopher and political theorist (1906-1975)
- ”Political questions are far too serious to be left to the politicians.”
- Simple: Political questions are so serious in nature that they cannot be left to the politicians for being solved.
- “The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.”
- Simple: It is a sad truth that the people responsible for most of the evil in the world are those who never decide to be good or evil.
- Men in Dark Times (1968)
- The Life of the Mind (1978): "Thinking"