Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
fantasy novel by J. K. Rowling
- 'Jiggery Pokery!' said Harry in a fierce voice, ' Hocus Pocus-Squiggly Wiggly! 'MUUUUUUM!' howled Dudley, 'MUUUUM! He's doing you know what!
- Simple: Harry fiercely said "Jiggery Pokery" and "Hocus Pocus-Squiggly Wiggly". Dudley shouted, "Mum! He is doing magic."
- "You'd better hope Creevy doesn't meet Ginny, or they'll be starting a Harry Potter fan club."
- Simple: If Creevy meets Ginny, they will start a Harry Potter fan club.
- Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain.
- Simple: Don't trust anything which has a brain unless you can see it.
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||book|