American football quarterback
- "Whether I'm a Super Bowl Champion or a regular guy stocking groceries at the Hy-Vee, sharing my faith and glorifying Jesus is the central focus of my time on this earth."
- Simple: No matter what I do, I want to tell others about and live for Jesus.
- What it means: Warner was saying that his religion, Christianity, was the most important thing in his life.
- "Well, first things first, I've got to thank my Lord and Savior up above--thank You, Jesus.
- Simple: Before I do or say anything else, I must thank my Lord and Savior in Heaven, thank you, Jesus.
- What it means: This quote was a reply to an interviewer who asked him "Kurt, first things first--tell me about the final touchdown pass to Isaac." Warner replied by saying that he wanted to thank Jesus first, because Warner believed Jesus helped him win the game.
- "I have been fortunate to be a part of three great Super Bowls. I am definitely proud of it. Would I have liked to win more than one? Of course, but I am proud that I have been able to come to these games and be part of some of the greatest Super Bowls ever."