American actor and film producer
- "I began to understand the huge crisis facing the human race. But we can feed all the starving people on the Earth, take care of the sick, and sustain the planet we've inherited. And if it happens, won't it be amazing? Stopping the destruction? I get overwhelmed just talking about it."
- Simple: I have started to understand the major problem people have. But we can fix it by feeding all the hungry people on the Earth, taking care of sick people, and take care of our planet, it will be great. Just thinking about fixing it makes me overwhelmed.
- "I have the Greensburg project, which is rebuilding an entire city in Kansas. I'm continuing to work with outreach programs. The most profound lesson I've learned in all of this work is that people don't want to be told what to do or how to think."
- Simple: I have a Greensburg project, and it is rebuilding a whole city in Kansas. I still do outreach programs. The most amazing lesson I have learned in my working is that people do not want to be told what to do or think.
- "Defining yourself to the public on a consistent basis is death to a performer. The more you define who you are personally the less you are able to submerge into the characters you do, and people will think, 'I don't buy him in that role.'"