American economist, statistician, and writer
Milton Friedman (July 31, 1912 – November 16, 2006) was a Nobel Prize-winning economist.
- "Every friend of freedom must be as revolted as I am by the prospect of turning the United States into an armed camp, by the vision of jails filled with casual drug users and of an army of enforcers empowered to invade the liberty of citizens on slight evidence." 
- Simple: Everyone who supports freedom should be mad that we put people who use drugs for fun in jail.
- ↑ "Libertarian quotes". Retrieved on March 23, 2009
- Milton Friedman on Wikipedia
- Milton Friedman on Wikimedia Commons
- Works by Milton Friedman on the English Wikisource