Arabian religious leader and the founder of Islam
| Sources are needed for some or all quotes on this page.
You can help Simple English Wikiquote by adding sources.
- "The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr."
- "The world and all things in it are valuable; but the most valuable thing in the world is a virtuous woman."
- Simple: The Earth and all things on it have much value; but the thing in the world that has the most value is a woman with good qualities.
- "Do not consider any act of kindness insignificant, even meeting your brother with a cheerful face."
- Simple: Do not think that an act of kindness is unimportant. Even meeting your brother with a smile has value.
- "Said the Prophet (peace be upon him): 'The most meritorious form of Almsgiving is the effort to help a poor man, made in secret, by one who is himself of little means.'"
- Simple: The Prophet (I hope peace will be on him) said: "The way of giving which shows the best qualities in the giver is some work to help someone who has little money, when the work is secret, and the person doing the work also has only little money."