J. K. Rowling
British author and philanthropist (born 1965)
(Redirected from J.K. Rowling)
Joanne Kathleen Rowling is a British author most famous for writing the Harry Potter series.
- We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.
- Simple: Humans do not need magic to change the world because rheir imagination is better.
- I absolutely did not start writing these books to encourage any child into witchcraft... I'm laughing slightly because to me, the idea is absurd.
- Simple: I did not write the Harry Potter books to get kids interested in witchcraft. I think that idea is absurd.
- ↑ "Quotes of Note". The Boston Globe (June 7, 2008). Retrieved on 2009-08-13
- ↑ "Success of Harry Potter bowls author over". CNN (October 21, 1999). Retrieved on 2008-08-13
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||book|