John F. Kennedy
35th President of the United States of America
John Fitzgerald Kennedy (May 29, 1917 – November 22, 1963) was the 35th President of the United States. He was a brother to Robert F. Kennedy and Ted Kennedy, and the first husband of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
- "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
- Simple: Forgive what your enemies have done to you, but never forget who it was that did the things.
- "Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind."
- Simple: People must end war or war will destroy people.
- How to Develop a Brilliant Memory Week by Week, Google Books.