Robert F. Kennedy
American politician, 64th United States Attorney General (1925-1968)
Robert Francis Kennedy (November 20, 1925 – June 6, 1968) was an American politician, Attorney General, and a U.S. Senator. He was also the brother of the late President John F. Kennedy and Senator Ted Kennedy.
- "When there were periods of crisis, you stood beside him. When there were periods of happiness, you laughed with him. And when there were periods of sorrow, you comforted him."
- Simple: When there was bad times, you stood next to him. When there was good times, you laughed with him. And when there was sad times, you made him feel better.
- ↑ "Tribute to John F. Kennedy at the Democratic National Convention". RFKmemorial.org (August 27, 1964). Retrieved on August 26, 2009
- Robert F. Kennedy on Wikipedia
- Robert F. Kennedy on Wikimedia Commons
- Works by Robert F. Kennedy on the English Wikisource